Tableau Conference 2019
What is ONE?
ONE is a global movement campaigning to end extreme poverty and preventable disease by 2030, so that everyone, everywhere, can lead a life of dignity and opportunity. Because we believe where you live shouldn’t determine whether you live.
Data is central to our mission
At ONE we fight for justice through data-based activism - Factivsm
Anchoring our work in sound analysis fosters credibility, helps us be more convincing in approaching policymakers, and allows us to have measurable impact.
This year, we will focus our efforts on three main areas:
- Ensuring that another 300 million children have access to lifesaving vaccines by raising money for and awareness about Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance.
- Making sure that over 8 million women are protected from sexual violence in Senegal.
- Getting every child in school and learning by helping raise money for the Global Partnership for Education.
Upcoming projects for data experts
To support these efforts, we need your help - your ideas, your technical skills, your time - to contribute to the following:
- An analysis of social media sentiments regarding development and our mission, to find those in doubt and empower us to respond with facts and evidence highlighting the importance and impact of our work.
- An interactive visualization to make the case for aid, especially access to vaccines through innovative tools like Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance.
- An impactful visualization to make the case for education financing in improving learning outcomes, particularly for the most marginalized
How to get involved
At ONE we are factivists — we fight for justice with data - but we're a small team and we need your help!
Enter your details to get more information on how you can get involved.